Keywords and google search

Just a general inquiry about the keywords used in the articles. I suppose that if i use the ‘author name + sayahna’ (both are keywords in the articles) for google search (or any other search engine) then the articles of that author should appear in google search. But I couldn’t get any results with such a search for sayahna. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Just a general inquiry about the keywords used in the articles. I suppose that if i use the ‘author name + sayahna’ (both are keywords in the articles) for google search (or any other search engine) then the articles of that author should appear in google search. But I couldn’t get any results with such a search for sayahna. Am I missing something here?

We are hardly bothered about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If the search engines make occasional visits (indeed it happens at times) to our sites and index our pages, the keywords will become active in searches. If not, it may not, in fact we hardly care this factor.
  • cvr said:

Just a general inquiry about the keywords used in the articles. I suppose that if i use the ‘author name + sayahna’ (both are keywords in the articles) for google search (or any other search engine) then the articles of that author should appear in google search. But I couldn’t get any results with such a search for sayahna. Am I missing something here?

We are hardly bothered about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If the search engines make occasional visits (indeed it happens at times) to our sites and index our pages, the keywords will become active in searches. If not, it may not, in fact we hardly care this factor.
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Although you have the largest collection of articles by C J Thomas, none of them features in the author search. That’s why I asked, since I am used to this option in general.