Welcome to the Sayahna Forum

cvrcvr
edited June 1 in General

Sayahna Foundation is setting up a discussion Forum in its own secured servers so that we move away from the much scattered WhatsApp groups to a centralised location. This will further help us to respect the privacy of our members unlike the WhatsApp groups. All the members in various WhatsApp/Telegram groups are, therefore, requested to register at https://forum.sayahna.org/entry/register at the earliest.

The WhatsApp/Telegram groups will be dismantled by 31 May 2021. Beyond this deadline, all the daily/weekly deliveries and announcements will be made through the forum only.

Sayahna Foundation

Comments

• ആദ്യം ചേരുന്ന അംഗങ്ങൾ പ്രതികരണങ്ങൾ ചേർക്കുക. പരീക്ഷണമാണു്, എന്തെങ്കിലും പ്രശ്നങ്ങളുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ അതറിയിക്കാനുള്ള അവസരമായി പ്രയോജനപ്പെടുത്താം. ഒട്ടനവധി അംഗങ്ങൾ ചേരുന്നതിനു മുമ്പു് ഈ പരിശോധനകൾ നമുക്കു നടത്താം.

• ഇങ്ങനെ നമുക്കു് മുൻ പ്രതികരണങ്ങളെയോ, ആദ്യപോസ്റ്റിനെയോ ഉദ്ധരിക്കുവാൻ കഴിയും.

• Here is a quote from the original post. Looks like, it will quote only the first paragraph. Is there any way to quote the desired sentences alone?

• I think it is not possible to quote a part of a discussion or comment.

• Maybe, there will be a plugin. We will check the default plugins, seem to remember a plugin when I went through the default plugins.

• By the way, shall we announce in the WhatsApp/Telegram groups?

• edited May 9

I have banned some moderators/members in order to help them not receive test mails. Can I remove ban now? Also I can see two accounts for Lissy teacher and Ashok mash. Can I retain the default one which we created yesterday and remove the other which are added today?

• We can add logo of Sayahna/River Valley Press in the forum title. If available (jpg, png versions), kindly send that.

• In fact, I have removed the ban of all the members. Sorry, forgot to tell you.

• We will keep both the ids of Ashokan mash and Lissy teacher. They might need it in different ways or situations.

• edited May 9

വളരെ സന്തോഷം, ചർച്ചകൾക്ക് ഇനി പുതുജീവൻ !!

• All are requested to change the system generated password with your own password. When creating password, please remember the following points:

1. It should be at least 12 chars long.
    2. It should contain both upper and lower case letters, at least one numeral and any symbols like +, -, * # etc.
    3. Change your password frequently, at least once in two-three months.
  • Seems good. All the very best

• മഹത്തായ കാൽവെപ്പ്,

• എല്ലാ ഭാവുകങ്ങളും!

വായന വളരട്ടെ

• edited May 9

എല്ലാ ഭാവുകങ്ങളും

• പരീക്ഷണക്കുറിപ്പ് : welcome to sayahna മുതൽ അനീഷിന്റെ എല്ലാ ഭാവുകങ്ങളും വരെയുള്ള കമന്റുകൾ കാണാൻ സാധിക്കുന്നിടത്ത് ഞാനും എത്തിചേർന്നിട്ടുണ്ട്. പുതുപൂമുഖം കുറച്ചു കൂടി പരിചയപ്പെട്ട ശേഷം കമന്റുകൾ വേണ്ടതുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ എഴുതിക്കോളാം..

• പുതിയ ഫോറത്തിന് എല്ലാവിധ ആശംസകളും

മോഹനകൃഷ്ണൻ കാലടി

• Body is 43 characters too short.
    ചെറിയ കമൻ്റ് എഴുതിയപ്പോൾ ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു മെസേജ് വന്നു. ചെറിയ കമൻ്റുകൾ കൂടെ സാധ്യമാക്കാമായിരുന്നു എന്ന് തോന്നുന്നു.

സന്തോഷം!
This discussion has been closed.